In this blog post, I have written about numerous cruise destinations and all-inclusive cruise package tours offered to visit through small cruise ships.
We cultivate and nourish desires to go to distant worlds surrounded by oceans, seas, and straits that are hitherto known to us only through reading textbooks, travelogues, travel blogs and unsolicited messages.
We wish to see stunningly beautiful villages and small towns that are on the banks of some of the world’s most scenic and navigable rivers.
In order to realize our desires and make them into reality, we seek the help of Google to find out who offers cruise packages to our distant Dreamlands.
Google can help but only to a certain extent. Its results could still confuse us. Search engines cannot be a one-stop solution to satisfy our needs but this blog post can.
In this blog post, I have written about cruises tours in small cruise ships to world’s most desired holiday destinations that can be ultimately enjoyed only if we reach them by cruise ships and that too by small cruise liners.
How Travel in Small Cruise Ships Benefits You:
The small cruise ships that can moor at small harbors that dot the course of beautiful and long rivers that include:
Apart from river cruises, the yachts or the small cruise ships of Cruise lines sail the high sea of all the major oceans and seas.
Why choose small cruise ships of Cruise Liners
- The small cruise ships that can accommodate a maximum of 200+ passengers.
- The cruise itinerary includes docking at river and sea harbors that are small to allow only smaller ships to anchor.
- Their cruise routes are numerous and offer the exact destinations that we have dreamt of such as uninhabited islands, deserted white-sand beaches, ancient caves in islands, islands that provide thrilling water sports, absolutely breathtaking villages of France and Germany, and many more.
- Inland cultural shows, arranging interactive sessions with the local residents including various tribes who live in exotic islands are some of the activities organized by small cruise liners.
- Most of the itinerary includes pre and post cruise inland tours. This fantastic arrangement is the specialty of small cruise liners. Hordes of tourists find this very attractive.
- Highly specialized gourmet eating opportunities that include unique local cuisine are arranged.
- Due to a limited number of guests, you get personal attention and care.
- It can be your one stop solution for all your cruising desires. You can truly see some of the most beautiful places on Earth.
Cruise routes offered by small cruise ships and Cruise liners.
- Caribbean Islands
- Canadian Islands
- Costa Rica
They are just a few destinations that come to my mind after browsing the internet.
I will elaborate some of the small cruise ships tours below just to tell you the how detailed their cruises are.
- Panama Canal.
Panama Canal is a man-made sea passage that connects the two big oceans, the Atlantic and the Pacific. The length of the Panama Canal is 80 km where the level of the sea can be raised manually to allow smooth sailing of ships.
Your cruise ports of call include Costa Rica, one of the greenest and diverse landscapes in the region south of North America.
Your Costa Rica inland tours include seeing:
- Dark and dense rainforests
- Hidden lakes and waterfalls
- Monteverde Cloudforest
- Exotic birds (example: Resplendent Quetzal)
- Rare wild animals (howler monkeys)
- Tortuguero National Park (land of turtles)
- Wildlife sanctuaries
- Arenal volcano
- Bird watching at Nectandra Garden
- Arenal Nature Reserve
- Aerial Tram ride
- Zip lining adventure
Small Cruise Ships in the Asian continent.
With literally thousands of beautiful tropical islands in Asian countries that include:
- Philippines-7100+ islands
- Thailand-51 islands
- Japan-6800+ islands
- Hong Kong-263 islands
- Malaysia-878 islands
- Andaman and Nicobar-572 islands
As far as the river cruise in Asia is concerned, Mekong River is the only river that flows through Tibet, China, Myanmar, Thailand Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Thus you can see the scope of cruising routes and cruise holiday destinations that encouraged small cruise liners to operate several cruise packages in Asia.
Cruise options for us to choose from Asia cruise destinations offered by small cruise ships:
- Japan-10 days
- China-11 days
- China and Japan-thematic cruise for 11 days
- Hong Kong and China 14 days
Lengthy North Pacific Cruise by Small Cruise Ships
There is an incredible and exotic 16 days cruise starting from Japan’s Yokohama to Seaward in Alaska’s southern tip. This is called “North Pacific Cruise” by major cruise liners.
The exciting aspect of this long cruise tour is visiting several small islands and islets of Aleutian archipelago comprising 69 islands that belong to both the two supers of the world, United States and Russia. These islands formed the Russo-American fur trade centuries ago.
Other world’s unbelievable sightseeing landmarks that you can see on your trip to Alaska from Japan are:
- Kenai Fjords
- Aleutian Islands
- Meet the natives of Ainu
- Miyako Islands
- The myriad marine life at Sand Point
- Dutch Harbor
- Brown bears of Kodiak
- Kushiro cranes of Japan in Kushiro Wetlands Observatory
- Pratt Museum in Homer
Some of the 6 popular Yachts are namely:
- Wind Surf
- The Wind Spirit
- Wind Star
- Star Pride
- The Star Breeze
- Star Legend
Some of the amenities of Star Legend are:
- Spacious deck to sit and gaze at the ocean
- Ocean view suites
- Swimming pool
Carrying just about 200+ passengers, the Star Legend and all their other small cruising yachts offer you supreme comforts.
Every year, you can choose the cruise route that you long for and enjoy an unforgettable sea voyage in Small Cruise Ships.